Events 2nd Antibody Validation Workshop
The 2nd EuroMabNet Antibody Validation workshop will bring together highly specialized scientists in antibody technology with PhD students and young scientists who use antibodies in their research. It will provide a set of criteria and recommendations that will help researchers to select the most effective mAbs from those available in the market and provide the strategic guidance needed to perform any essential antibody validation. This will include verifying antibody specificity, selectivity, sensitivity and reproducibility
26th of May 2017
- Giovanna Roncador, Head of the Monoclonal Antibody Unit, CNIO, Madrid
- Alison Banham, Head of the Nuffield Division of Clinical Laboratory Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Prof. Pablo Engel, Immunology Unit Department of Cellular Biology and Pathology Medical School, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Friedrich Koch-Nolte, Professor of Immunology and Molecular Biology, Institute of Immunology, Hamburg, German
- Dr. Jose Ignacio Rodriguez Barbosa, Institute of Biomedicine, Leon , Spain
- Dr. Alejandra Solache, Head of Reagents Product Development Manufacturing and R&D, Abcam
- Dr. Anthony D. Couvillon, Scientific Project Manager, Cell Signaling Technology
- Matt Baker, Director R&D and Business Development, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Teacher "meet the expert session"
- Nuria Pascual, Custom Antibody Service (CAbS), Barcelona
- Amanda Oudenes, Cell Signaling Technology, Netherlands
- Barbara Oldrini, CNIO, Madrid
- Maria Luisa del Rio Gonzalez, Institute of Biomedicine, Leon
- Alba de Martino, CNIO, Madrid
- Simon Renshaw, Abcam, UK
- Lorena Maestre, CNIO, Madrid
C/ Melchor Fernández Almagro, 3, E-28029 Madrid (Spain)
- 2nd Antibody Validation Workshop Agenda (PDF 330 KB)
Maximum of participants 80 people
Inscription deadline until 19 of May
Please note: to complete the registration is necessary to receive the bank transaction
LECTURES ROOM CAPACITY IS LIMITED. PLEASE, REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Registration Fees (include admission, conference materials, lunch and coffee breaks):
|EuroMAbNet members||0 €|
|CNIO personal||50 €|
|NO CNIO personal||80 €|
We only accept bank transfer payments (credit card payments are not accepted).
Bank account details:
Bank Account: 0073 0100 53 0502233517
Account number (IBAN code): ES0600730100530502233517
Bank code (SWIFT/BIC code): OPENESMM
Account owner: EUROMABNET
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE QUOTE YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE
Registration cancellation and refund policy
No refunds will be made in case of cancellation. Substitutions are acceptable at any time but should be informed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 16th.
The official language of the conference will be English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
The organisers bear no responsibility for untoward events in connection with, before, during and after the conference. Participants are strongly advised to take out their own personal and travel insurance coverage.
Free WIFI Internet access is available throughout the Meeting venue with no time limit.
Hotels near the CNIO
Participants are expected to book and pay their own accommodation and travel expenses. Please find below recommended hotels near the venue,
Eurostar Tower *****, 158€
Exe Plaza ****, 100€
Hotel Via Castellana ****, 94€