1st Validation Workshop and 8th Meeting
EuroMAbNet Meeting in 2016 will be held in the beautiful city of Opatija, Croatia, located in Kvarner Bay in western Croatia. Opatija boasts with over 100-year long tradition in tourism, a multitude of hotels and villas and a 12 km long, illuminated coastal promenade. More information on Opatija.
- 8th EuroMAbNet meeting Agenda (PDF 450 KB)
22nd and 23rd of September 2016
Since Opatija has a very busy tourist season, we recommend booking your accommodation as soon as possible. A discount has been negotiated for EuroMAbNet members in Hotel Ambasador; however, you are welcome to book your accommodation elsewhere.
Poster and Abstract submission: until 1st of August
Recommended poster format: approximately 1000mm width and 1600mm in length.
Meeting participant are encouraged (but not obliged) to submit a one page abstract (maximum 300 words) about their work. The best 4 abstracts from younger scientists (under 35) and PhD students will be selected for a short talk (10 minutes) presentation during the EuroMAbNet meeting.
Best 10 abstracts from students and young scientists coming outside Croatia will receive 500 € travel grant, courtesy of EFIS.
- Book of Abstracts (PDF 1.8 MB)
Poster and Abstract should be sent to: email@example.com
Early registration: until 1st of August
Late registration: from 2nd of August
LECTURES ROOM CAPACITY IS LIMITED. PLEASE, REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
|EuroMAbNet members||0 €|
|Early registration||450 €|
|Late registration||600 €|
For further inquiries please contact EuroMAbNet secretary Celia Ramos: firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop is FREE! People participating to the Workshop have also access to the EuroMAbNet Meeting
- EuroMAbNet Workshop Programme (PDF 260 KB)
Practical examples of antibody validation
We encourage the Validation workshop participants to submit "problematic cases" of antibody performance to be discussed and addressed in the "Practical examples of antibody validation" session during the workshop to get hands on troubleshooting of issues directly related to your lab.
Please send your "problematic cases" (maximum one written page. Please add figures if available) to email@example.com before the 29th of August.
How to reach Opatija
The Opatija Riviera has excellent traffic connections with the world, so traveling to Opatija is easy regardless of the means of transportation you decide to use.
- Via Slovenia: Ljubljana - Postojna (Pivka) - Rupa (Jelsane) border crossing - Opatija
- Via Italy: Trst - Kozina border crossing - Pasjak border crossing - Rupa (Jelšane) - Opatija
- Via Zagreb: highway A1 Zagreb - Karlovac - Rijeka - Opatija
- Airport Rijeka, Krk island, Croatia www.rijeka-airport.hr / IATA CODE: RJK 45 km from Opatija / appr. 1 hour by car
- Airport Pula, Croatia www.airport-pula.hr / IATA CODE: PUY 100 km from Opatija / appr. 1 hour by car
- Zagreb, Croatia, Pleso Airport www.zagreb-airport.hr / IATA CODE: ZAG 190 km from Opatija / appr. 2 hours by car
- Trieste, Italy, Friulia Venezia Giulia, Airport Ronchi dei Legionari www.aeroporto.fvg.it / IATA CODE: TRS 110 km from Opatija/ appr. 1 hour by car
- Ljubljana, Slovenia, Brnik Airport www.lju-airport.si / IATA CODE: LJU 130 km from Opatija / appr. 1,5 hours by car
- Venice, Italy, Marco Polo Airport www.veniceairport.it / IATA CODE: VCE 250 km from Opatija / appr. 2,5 hours by car